Wednesday, October 10, 2007


A wee bit disappointed...


Hi Friends... some time last week, I managed to squeeze in time to catch a movie - Wedding Crashers... and... sigh... I was seriously a weeeeeeeter bit disappointed...


I mean, the main reason why I am watching it is because it won the 2006 MTV Movie Awards - Best Movie... and from experience, MTV Movie Award winners for Best Movie always had me well entertained, like Lord of the Rings I (2002), II (2003) and III (2004), Gladiator (2001), American Beauty (2000), There's Something About Mary (1999) (LOL... this one was a bomb... especially the uncensored version... LOL....... I beg you..... please watch it, if you haven't...), and Titanic (1998). I haven't watched Napoleon Dynamite yet (2005 winner), even though the DVD's like sitting on my DVD rack like ages already.


Anyways... back to the Wedding Crashers... yup... I was like..... hmmm..., ok..., not bad,.... maybe..., well....., sigh..... I mean, there WERE some brilliant parts of the movie... some of the funny parts are just too hilarious... but overall... especially the ROMANCE part... *shakes head* and the ending............... nahhhhh........ it didn't quite make it......... not like it's predecessors.......


Well... at LEAST it did keep me entertained for a wee bit....... mmmmmm.... make that just a weeeeeeeeeeeeter bit lah.... *shrugs*


1 Comments:

Blogger fl0rlee said...

go watch i pronounce you chuck & larry..very funny wan..

Thursday, October 11, 2007 9:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home